Saturday, September 29, 2012

How to Wear Colored Tights


 

 Colored tights are everywhere these days. On the runway to just about every retail store I walk in. And I'm loving this trend! I found some of my favorite colored tight to show how I like to style them.





 The first outfit on the left is just so adorable to me. I love that school girl look, but I love how the colored tights add that extra edge to the classic school girl look. I paired this with a gorgeous fabric necklace to give the outfit an Victorian feel. I added the red cardigan to add some more color and a neutral bag and black loafers to tie the outfit together.

On the middle outfit I paired these gorgeous coral tights with some floral shorts and a loose top. I added on some long necklaces, cute knee socks, brown boots, vintage like jewelry, and a cute brown hat. This outfit is perfect for school or for a date. It's so sweet and girlie with a vintage feel to it.

The outfit on the right is full of fun colors. I paired these mustard colored tights with a neutral dress. I paired it with a collar necklace,vintage like jewelry, fun plum heels, and this fun winter coat!


 Don't be scared to mix colors! That's where some people get in a runt when trying to wear colored tights. You gotta mix and match a little and think outside of the box!

xoxo




 

6 comments:

  1. Such a useful post, thank you!xx
    http://with0utacare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog! Loving the colored tights for fall.
    Would love to connect, keep up the great work
    XO
    www.fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete