Friday, October 12, 2012

MINI FASHION HAUL

Hey pretty ladiesss! So I have a little haul for you guys from things I've bought over the past few days!


My hubby got me this ADORABLE jacket at Target tonight. How precious is this?!! So in love with this and cannot wait to wear it! I'll be sure to do an outfit post with this :). 29.99 @ Target

I got this jacket on sale at Gap for 30.00! Not to shabby huh? This military style jacket is definitely going to be one of my favorites this winter! It's so comfy and looks great with everything!


I've been on the hunt for a fall yellow scarf. Well the other day while I was interning at Anthropologie I found this gorgeous scarf and HAD to have it. The color is gorgeous and I cannot wait to play with it this fall! 38.99 @Anthropologie

I've been trying to find a pastel beanie, but have had no luck. Well I was thrifting with one of my girl friends the other day and was just digging in the hat section and found this cute pastel purple beanie! I cannot wait to wear this! 2.00 @ Salvation Army

I also found this thrifting and I'm so in love with it! I've seen this style top a lot lately and have been wanting to get one so I had to take this home with me! Also it was only 3 bucks! I'm also loving the sparkle! 3.00 @ Salvation Army

7 comments:

  1. wow, the first jacket is so lovely, want it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I know I can't wait to wear it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. we saw this jacket last week in target and thought it was the perfect casual must have jacket, your hubby has good taste!

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would LOVE to have those first two items in my closet! what great basics!!

    ReplyDelete