Monday, September 17, 2012

Dupes!

So yesterday I went on to the mall to just look around and I found two AWESOME CHEAP pieces I could not turn down. So check this out...

I'm sure all of you are aware of the "IT" scarf. You know what I'm talking about.. the Alexander McQueen skull scarf everyone is raging about?

Well.. yes this is pretty awesome... but I dunno about you guys, but there is NO WAY I am paying 445.00 for a scarf. Yeah 445.00. So if your like me and think that is an absolutely absurd price, no worries my friend! I found a dupe at your local Rue 21 for a low price of 9.99.... Your welcome. :)
 
 
On to the next over priced trendy item in the fashion world.
These flats have been HUGE this year! Kate Spade has came out with some tip flats that range from 240 bucks..whew!
You can pay that ridiculous price OR go to Rue 21 and pay 4.99. You're call.
 
So you may wanna go visit your local Rue21, because they have some really cute things for great prices!
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Ha, I agree with your stance on scarves. Okay, I understand namebrands and all, but there's no way I'm gonna get my wear out of an expensive scarf.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! ESP on trendy pieces like that. They go in and out of style. I'd rather splurge on classic pieces that will never go out of style!

      Delete
    2. I love the "look for less." I am obsessed with skulls, particularly the Alexander McQueen scarf and that is a great "dupe!" Thank you for finding it! Great post!

      xo,
      Victoria
      The Stylista Diaries

      Delete
    3. It looks almost identical! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog my dear! love the $4.99 style stealers..definitely gonna check those out! new follower :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, the shoes are soo cute! Wish we had a rue 21 in the UK! Following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you girl :) I'll check out your blog as well.
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love this post, i actually have a dodgy version of the alexander mcqueen scarf from Abu Dabi!

    Lovely blog would really appreciate if you could check mine out and follow if you like :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG my parents live in Abu Dabi! My mom's an international teacher there :). I'll def check out yours and follow!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Aw thank you :)) I def will girl :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete