Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1 SKIRT 4 OUTFITS

 
So recently I became obsessed with this adorable metallic skirt from TopShop! Looking at it alone you may think it's a little loud and not to versatile. Oh my friend you are SO wrong! This skirt can be worn in many ways! Here are a few examples!
 
 
Girly- I paired the skirt with a cozy pink sweater to soften the look. I added super feminine jewelry to add that girly touch. Then paired it with a precious pair of neutral flats.

Preppy- I love this look! It kind of reminds me of an outfit Blair from Gossip Girl would wear. I paired the skirt with an adorable black and white button up and a cute fun cardigan to add that preppy touch! Finished the look with simple flats and jewelry.

Edgy- With this look I decided to be a bit of a dare devil. I paired the skirt with this printed crop top to add a little sexy to the look! Added some bright funky jewelry and HAD to add in some stand out heels.

Glam- With this look I was thinking sparkles, obviously. I decided to pair it with this super glamorous gold top. I know some people are iffy about gold and silver together, but I love it when it's done right! I added in some bold colored jewelry, a fun cheetah clutch, a bold blazer, and of course some super sparkly heels!

5 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get one of those skirts! Great styling :-).

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we really would like that skirt mysef, very cute'

    rarelydressed.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! thanks for your ccomment :)
    I've new post, I hope you like it ^^
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just followed :) these fashion posts are amazing, love love love this skirt and so many cute ways to wear it!

    if you have chance check out my blog

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    CC xx

    ReplyDelete