Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sponser

I would love to help anyone get exposure to their blog! So if you would like to have an ad on my page please email me at brookesizemore1@gmail.com.
 
Average daily page views on Blogger-  300 (and growing rapidly)
600+ likes/followers/subscribers via Blogger/Facebook/Pinterest
 
Ad will run for 30 days.
You can start your ad any day of the month.
Ad size:
200x200
 
$6.00 for 30 day period.
 
I would be more than happy to wear one of your items chosen by AngieB. 
 
Again, I'd love to help anyone out. :) Feel free to contact me (Brooke Peters) with any questions at my email brookesizemore1@gmail.com.


9 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! you have a lovely blog!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo ! You look gorgeous ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just discovered today your blog, and I'm totally in love with it!
    I'm now following you and hope you can check my blog and follow me back too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!!
    I invite you to visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com hope that you like it! You're always welcome!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. This photo is adorable <3

    Win your favourite jewel
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a $100 Kill City Jeans giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a new follower love your blog :) follow me back if you want toooooooo :)

    masquetendenciasyestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me! Now I'm following you! xD

    ReplyDelete