Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Favorite 2012 fall trend


I'm sure like me, a lot of you love to stay up to date with the latest trends. Yet, you don't have the money to afford those designer items your seeing in all the fashion magazines and on celebrities. Don't worry my friends, I'm here to help ya out :). My mother taught me well when it comes to bargain shopping. When I see a cute trendy piece in a magazine, instead of instantly droppng 300 dollars on a designer piece, I do my research. Forever21 and H&M are my favorite places because they seem to always have trendy pieces for a lot less money. So here is my personal favorite trend for fall 2012!
Versus by Versace Skinny Leather Biker Trousers, $1,176

Leather is going to be HUGEEEE this fall. I'm seeing it everywhere! Now these awesome leather pants are to die for, but there is no way I would spend  that much money on pants. Soo with a little research I found some awesome dupes of these snazzy leather pants. :)

FOREVER 21 23.00
 
 

Now that's much better. I picked some faux leather pants from Forever 21 withour the zipper detail because I think this looks better. Now how cute are these?! You can wear these with just about anything! I dunno about you guys but 23.00 sounds a lot better than 1,176.






































 
























































6 comments:

  1. leather <3 :)

    great post! it was very informative :)

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting seeing leather bottoms trending ! Love your blog :-) will be coming back x
    Nose around mine :3? Pastelbowtie.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun! I'll def check your out and follow it.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Leather is probably the trend I'm looking forward to the most. Can't wait to add some to my closet.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete