Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Favorite Shoes

I've been a bit obsessed with shoes lately. They can MAKE an outfit.  Shoes can turn a edgy biker look girlie or a classy girlie look edgy. A pair of shoes can transform your outfit. Here are some of my favorite shoes I own and wear frequently.
 I can no express how much I love these shoes! They are perfect with tight and a cute skirt or shorts.
 My husband calls these my rock star shoes haha. They may a little intimidating at first, but can add so much to an outfit. I love wearing these with skinny jeans with a cute cardigan or leather jacket, or a chunky over sized sweater and leggings. LOVE THESE! (Also they are so comfy!)
 Another comfy pair of shoes I love! These are so versatile and can be worn with so many different looks!

 I have had these cuties for a while now and I'm not parting with them anytime soon. These are GREAT for that preppy look. I love wearing these with a skirt and blazer or with knee locks and short with a cute cardigan.

 AHHH my go to shoes. I wear these all the time. They are great for a night out with the girls! Not only do they look amazing, they are EXTREMELY comfortable.
 I got these little flats at a local thrift store for only 3 bucks! They look great with just about anything! I keep these at my front door for those mornings that I'm in a rush.
 These cuties look great with tucked in skinny jeans or with tights or knee socks. LOVE these!
 These are my go to shoes for dresser looks. The neutral color makes them super versatile and I'm loving the little bow on the side. Adds such a cute girlie vibe.
 Another thrift store steal for only 3 dollars! Again, these are kept at my front door for those rushed mornings! They look fantastic with just about anything.
 Every girl needs their Dorothy shoes :). These add a little glam to casual outfits.
 These old school shoes are one of my top favorites! I get so many compliments on these! I love wearing these with a colorful blazer!

These gorgeous shoes look great with everything. And make your legs look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. :) I usually wear these with skinny jeans or with a skirt and tights.

11 comments:

  1. oooO!love the lace up black suede with brown wedge shoes up there - I have similar ones in a cognac color! they can be dressed up or down and are very comfy! and the leopard ones are even better!! every girl needs animal print shoes... ;) You are making me want to do a shoe post! Except I'm kinda tall and have a big foot! Hence my shoes look 100x cuter on than off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your style! The two pair of thrift store shoes are adorable, aren't thrift store finds the BEST?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate with this show obsession! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel ya sistuh with your shoe obsession! you wait till I blog about my shoe collection...you will die xo

    http://www.allthingskirpy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuffs. DROOOLS!
    You are such a shoe lover.
    Your hubby is so funny!
    I'm a new follower of your blog.
    waiting to have you on my followers list.
    fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my sweety-sweety,

    Thx so much for your lovely comment and visit.

    Soo beutiful findings!

    Many kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glitter one!!!

    Amazing photos!!

    follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so cute! Your blog is lovely, feel free to have a look at mine too, it would be great to get to know some more bloggers! x

    http://seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete