Monday, October 8, 2012

The Classic Denim Jacket



I don't know about you guys, but I love my denim jacket all year round. During the summer, I like to wear mine on those cool nights at the beach. I either pair it with a cute little summer dress and flip flops, or some shorts and a cute tank. During those cooler months I love pairing it with skinny jeans and a great scarf or with a dress and tights! They are very versatile and can be worn on different occasions and worn day to night. Here are some of my favorite day to night outfits!


 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post) i like pairing denim jacket and polka dot dress)
    like your blog)
    Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim jackets! They are so stylish :)
    Thank you so much for following my blog, I've followed yours too <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I wear mine all the time! Thank you dear :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete