Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall Nails

 
Two of my favorite colors this fall are emerald and plum purple!  So I'm loving this combo on my
nails!

The purple one is called No Shrinking Violet by Revlon. It is a gorgeous deep purple with some shimmer to it. The emerald one is called The Jungle Book by Ulta. It's definitely one of my most used polishes. Such a gorgeous color. I topped my nails with this ELF Matte Finisher to complete my look. I love matte nails so I finish basically all my nails with a coat of this!( Excuse how disgusting the bottle looks, one of my polishes leaked!)
 
What polishes are you guys loving this fall?
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I love that color!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice color :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. im loving the emerald shade! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your nail polishes! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice colours!! love your post!
    if you want to follow my blog.. http://confesionesdesdemiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour combination! Xx

    snowwhiteetrosered.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete