Sunday, October 14, 2012

Costume Jewelry and Thrifty Finds

So it's like 3 am where I live and I am still wide awake ugh! So thought I'd make a post for you guys on some stuff I got yesterday! I found this SUPER CHEAP costume jewelry store where I live.So of course i had to grab me a few things.:) I also got a few things at a thrift store too!
 I got these for 1.99! I love the gold and neon!
 I got these button earrings for 1.00. Cute and simple. Will go with a lot!
 I got this purple and pink wooden necklace for 1.99! So cute!
Only a 1.00 :) Can't wait to wear these!

 I got this precious top for only 3.00! How pretty is this print?
 This was a freebie at the thrift store. They were having a deal where if you spent a certain amount you got a top for free. So I picked this one, thought it would be cute to wear to workout in!

 I've been looking for a simple elegant black dress and I found it for only 5.00! I can't wait to style this dress! And the back is gorgeous with the open back. Love it!
This was only 1.00 at the thrift store. Great basic tee for styling!
 
Better try and get some shut eye now..
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. great post.
    i really like your blog.
    wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    also you can join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure girl! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love those spiky earrings, I can't believe they were only 1.00!
    I really like your blog, feel free to check mine out too :)
    www.allywearoutyourvision.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I couldn't believe it either! Thanks for stopping by girl, I'll def check yours out!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the hoops with the turquoise beads and spikes! And for only $1.00? What a steal! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I am following you back :)

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shopping and
    strolling around a
    thriftshop c:
    Very nice haul and
    stuff!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the earrings in the first photo, what is this shop?!?! hehehe you have great taste love your finds :)

    Tia xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great thrifting! Love the blog. Now following!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  10. i looove the never give up tank!! so cute ^^

    also, I've tagged you to do the blogger tag! :) you can get more info about this riiight here --> http://myrberry.blogspot.ca/2012/10/the-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, totally jealous of that black dress find! amazing.. you and I share the same passion for fashion on a budget- i love thrifting too


    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. muy chic!
    me encanta!
    pasate por mi blog

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the earrings <3
    i'm following u now :)
    if u want to u can find me on

    http://herfashionisadiary.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the beaded pieces, I'm a master beader and will be starting a bead tutorial blog soon. So plz keep look out love your blog!! Oh an check out
    Fashionista' of The Week my cousins blog, win free prizes almost every week from every blog!!
    TTYS!
    KRIS

    ReplyDelete