Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thrifty Girl: LOOK OF THE DAY

Hey pretty girls! So I've had this calf length pink skirt in my closet for a while now. I got it from this awesome thrift store in Tampa like a year ago for FREE! :) But yeah I kinda forgot about it and ran across it today when I was trying to pick out my outfit for the day. So I paired it with this stripped black and white top I got for like 5 bucks and it turned out so cute. I accessorised it with a chunky necklace from Forever 21 and my favorite little sparkly flats by Vera Wang. My bag is from a thrift store, I paid about 4 dollars for it!




Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!!
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Super cute! I've always wanted a skirt like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl!! I can't believe I haven't worn it before today! It's so comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing outfit, love the bag! :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your style :) This look is perfect, the bag is awesome :) Maybe we can follow each other :)

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrifty girl lookin' good!
    Followed! :)

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit

    uulllla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this outfit!
    you look great
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    -check it out!-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...nice blog...I follow you...I want to invite you to follow me on
    www.apartoffashion.blogspot.com
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete