Monday, September 17, 2012

Day to Night Leather Jacket

Day to Night Leather Jacket

I don't know about you guys, but my leather jacket gets PLENTY of wear during those cooler months. It's such a versatile piece, I think it's a must in every woman's closet. With a leather jacket you can either dress it up or down. It adds a little edge to every outfit.
On my day outfit (left side) I paired the jacket with a basic tee and some skinny jeans.I have worn so many versions of this outfit. I love pairing a leather jacket with some funky or bright jeans to add some color to the outfit. Not to mention th cheetah scarf. I love cheetah print and leather together. I added the polka-dot flats to keep my girlie touch to the outfit and the neon bag to add some more color to the outfit. Even though the red jeans and bright neon purse are two totally different stand out colors, they complement each other nicely. 
On my night outfit (right side) I paired the leather jacket with an adorable hot pink dress. This is PERFECT for a night out with the girls. To keep the girlie/ tough girl look going I added a cheetah print skinny belt, a heart studded leather heart shaped purse, some bow earrings, and an adorable arrangement of bracelets and watch. I love taking two totally different looks together and creating one outfit.
How do you guys like to wear your leather jacket? Leave a comment and let me know :)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know I love it :) Thank you hun! I'm following you too now.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Cool outfits to match them with a leather jacket!
    These jackets were always my favorite choice!!
    Great post,,love the black platforms!!
    thanks for visiting us sweetie!
    We followed you back!

    http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete