Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thrift Store Haul!

So this past weekend I had to go out of town with my husband for a business meeting he had. While he did that I thought I'd do some shopping. I felt like thrifting so I googled some of the local thrift stores. OMG did I find any thrifters heaven. I'm sure some of you are familiar with this store, but it's called America's Thrift Store's. And it was MASSIVE!



 I seriously just stood there in ah when I walked in. I didn't even know where to start there was so much stuff. Anyways I ended up shopping for a good 2 hours haha! I bought 18 things for 54.00! How awesome is that? I could have done a lot more damage, but the hubs needed me to come pick him up. Look at all this!

Now before I went thrifting I did a little research. I LOVE finding dupes of expensive pieces. I found so many dupes of things, I'm so excited to show you guys!





 
So yeah, I got a lot of great pieces! I can't wait to style them! I plan on making a post on how to style vintage pieces soon. It's so much fun thrift store shopping, you just have to be creative!
xo 

3 comments:

  1. Have never heard about this store, but, Oh My, I would love to go there!!!
    I'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thrift shopping. You got some amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete