Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fashionable Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love the decorations and the festivities that go on during this time of the year. I also love dressing up for Halloween. I love going to look at Halloween costumes, yet I'm not going to pay 60 bucks for a couple pieces of fabric. ESP when I can create something of my own, and maybe with things I already own! You can also be fashionable on Halloween! Let me show you some cute ideas!

In the picture above I created a ladybug, a witch, and Dorothy outfit out of everyday outfits. I think these are great example's of how to dress fashionable on Halloween!

Above I turned everyday items into a clown, Little Mermaid, and Where's Waldo costumes!
So what do you guys wanna be for Halloween? I still haven't decided yet! Will update when I figure it out :).
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love these costume ideas, especially the witch. Now following you. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw! this post is so cute!! I especially like the dorothy and little mermaid ones :) great job!

    also, I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you for the blog bug award! :) here's my post on it for more information :) http://myrberry.blogspot.ca/2012/09/i-got-bitten-by-blog-bug.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading through this post and it's given me a load of ideas :D

    Just stumbled across your blog and think it's adorable :) and i'm your newest follower :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete