Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scarves!

My favorite thing about cold weather is being able to wear scarves! They can make a plain outfit look totally different and fashionable. Here are a few of my favorite colors and patterns for this fall!


 
 
I have so many different color/patterns of  scarves it's not even funny. Scarves make getting ready a piece of cake! If your running late to work or class here is a great way to add that extra kick to your outfit when there is no time to spare.
Let me show you..
 
See what I mean? Just one item can add so much to an outfit. Of course you can add some cute jewelry to accessories some more, but even by itself it's adorable. Don't be afraid to mix patterns and add pops of color! This is my go to when I wake up late for class. Just add a scarf and I'm out the door. :)
xoxo

2 comments: