Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yay for Best Blog Award!

I was so happy to see some of you are enjoying my blog, because I really enjoy blogging :). Makes it a lot more fun when people actually like what I have to say! OH, so I got super snazzy camera so stay tuned for many many new outfit of the day pictures and video blogs! Anyway on to the reason for this blog:

Due to the award I got (:D) this is what I must do in return:

1. Link back to the person/people who awarded you- See Post below
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Award other bloggers
4. Answer the following:

Favorite Color : Coral
Favorite Song : Ugh I hate this question because it changes daily. Todays favorite song is...Delirium- Lady Hawke
Favorite Dessert : Key Lime Pie hands down.
Making You Pissy : summer course ugh
When You're Upset, You : Go for a drive and listen to blasting music
Favorite Pet: Roxy (my dog)
Black or White : Well if I was alittle skinner I would pick White because I LOVE that whole white look.
Biggest Fear : Heights, defintely
Best Feature : I asked my boyfriend to answer this for me and he said face and feet? haha
Everyday Attitude : “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”- Don't start trying to reach your goals tomorrow, we aren't guarenteed a tomorrow. And dream big don't settle!
What is "Perfection" : I don't think there is such a thing.
Guilty Pleasure : Ugh reality tv..


On to 7 random facts about myself:

1. So I have had a couple of you guys message me and ask me if I'm the Brooke from that MTV True Life episode... answer is Yes!
2. I am extremely blunt. I am defintely the person to go to if you want the cold hard truth.
3. I have the worst short term memory. I cannot image how I'm going to be when I get older.. I always tell my boyfriend he better really think about being in this relationship and if we get married one day how it will be, because how things are going he may be like the old Noah from the Notebook reading about my life to me daily, haha.
4.I am obsessed with making collages. That's defintely one of my big past times. I have them all over my room full of places I want to visit, quotes, clothes, etc... Just keeps my inspired.
5. I love singing and acting, if I wasn't so into fashion I would defintely give those a shot!
6. I have really bad trust issues. I have been back stabbed, cheated on, whatever you want to call it, it has happened to me. So yeah I'm very selective on my close friends and who I date. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and I still have some trust issues with him, even though he has never ever given me a reason not to trust him... it's just something I have to work on.
7. I love love love oatmeal(strawberry & peach). I could seriously eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yummmm!
Now onto who I pick for "Best Blogs"! I picked these girls because I love reading their blogs and I think they are fabulous!
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Superficial Sanctuary
Dear Darling~xoxo
::My life as erinj0::
...living after midnite

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh you are just the sweetest! You first off totally deserve this award because lets face it your blog is darling! Also YOUR STARTING VIDEO BLOGS!? Yay I can't wait we can be youtube buddies too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you hun...I love your blog obviously! Yeah I am! I've been wanting to I just haven't had a good camera to do it. Your vblogs are so cute you are hilarious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which episode of true life were you on? I love that show! I love your blog btw.. its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I didn't even know you nominated me for this!!!! I was just checking out your blog & saw it! You're so sweet!!!!

    & thats so cool you were on a True Life episode!!!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete