Friday, June 24, 2011

Bachelorette Party/ OOTN

So one of my good friends is getting married Sunday :) and we are going for some dinner at this yummy restaurant called Lulu's( there goes my diet already HA). Then you know.. Bachelorette stuff :). Anyways here's my outfit I'm wearing. We are on the beach so it's nothing to fancy.



Ignore the bathroom( at boyfriends apartment). I'm just wearing this top/dress from Urban Outfitters. I got it FOREVER ago but I can't seem to get rid of it. With this cute floral top I'm wearing dark wash skinny jeans. Jewelry is super simple. Just some gold bangles and a cute chunkie chain necklace.

I paired this outfit with these cute nude heels. They are super comfy for the night ahead.

Then my hair... I wore it in messy curls because we are going to this place on the beach so I thought it kinda fit the setting. Plus this takes me like 5 seconds to do being my hair is naturally curly. Oh yay for red hair! Still loving it! It has gotten a little lighter but I love it!

Hope you ladies have a great Friday!

P.S. THANK YOU Superficial Sanctuary for the "Best Blog Award", that tickled me :)! Glad you like my blog, I absolutely love yours!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment