Thursday, June 23, 2011

One of those days..

Ugh WHAT a day. Started off by canceling my doctors appointment with my chiropractor because I was up all night with a horrible headache. Then went to class and took my dreadful exam which was ridiculously hard. (Hopefully I did well) I'm taking this mini World Literature Class this summer. Now usually I am pretty good as English and all that jazz, but I have no idea what's going on with me in this class. First off I think it's my teacher. She is a sweetheart, but I never know what she is talking about. Anyways, after the exam I went home and took like a three hour nap. (I sleep so much it is ridiculous) Then got up and got ready for my Zumba class which I was so stoked for, then my friend backed out last minute.. GRRR. So i decided I should probably pack for this weekend. I'm going to stay with my boyfriend to go to our friends wedding :). So I was going through my dresses and I decided to try on this gorgeous gold Jovani dress I have from high school. Well.. I could get it on, but my hips have definitely gotten wider since my high school days :(..So that was the icing on the cake for my glorious day. So now I'm sitting in my living room.. still with a headache..watching The Break-Up... and venting to you guys. 

I dunno why I'm complaining there is a lot of bad shit going on in the world and I'm mad because my hips are a little bigger than they were in high school. Although starting ASAP I am taking this whole workout/healthy lifestyle extremely serious. I do try to eat healthy for the most, but I do have ALOT of slips. I have a huge sweet tooth which is extremely apparent due to my ass. 

Ok enough rambling about randomness... I hope you ladies had a great day and didn't let little things get to you like I did :)

xo 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we both had rough Thursdays! Good thing it's almost the weekend! Hopefully my news perks up your Friday...I've passed the "Best Blog" award onto you! I started in March, too, and think new blogs deserved to be recognized! Check out my latest post for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank god it's friday!! :) haha
    I have those days too, they suck. As a matter of fact, I just had one this week, too. Being a girl just flat out stinks sometimes.

    Enjoy your weekend, girrrrl - I hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete