Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Apartment Ideas

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love every aspect of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie. I love the clothes and more than that I love the apartment decor! If you guys haven't checked it out, your missing out! The only problem is it is on the pricey side therefore I can't afford to much of it... (One day..One day). Fortunately most of Urban's decor as well as Anthropologie has a strong vintage feel to it. Therefore, it's sometimes easy to find mimics at thrift stores. You just have to have an open mind and let your creative side run wild. With that being said here are some things I love from Urbanoutfitters.com and anthropologie.com

                                               












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment