Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Topshop dresses

Vintage Look Dresses

Vintage Look Dresses by bluerose5989 featuring a shift dress





Ok all of you need to do yourself a favor and check out topshop.com. But beware every stinking thing on the site is incredibly cute so you may want to hide your credit cards.

Anyways, I am OBSESSED with vintage looking dresses. Ok so these aren't exactly "vintage" but they defintely give you that vibe right? Ah these are just a select few out of the gazillion cute ones they had on their site. So in love with all of these. Why do I have to be a poor college student... ugh so depressing. Guess I'll have to stick to the Salavation Army for now. Which I have found some of my BEST pieces there actually. I live in a small college town and a bunch of older people live here which means GREAT vintage pieces at our local Salavation Army.

2 comments:

  1. OMG orange and blue!!! Then that sparkly one!! I really need to NOT go on the topshop website considering I just spent $300 on asos!!!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete